I offer private one-to-one photography training courses tailored to your specific needs. You’ll get to choose what you want to learn, enabling you to advance in the areas that matter to you, at your own pace. Unlike a group workshop, all the attention is on you.
My approach to teaching is very grounded and honest without any embellishments. The aim is to uncover your raw talent by teaching you to see things from a different perspective. You will leave the course with a wealth of information and confidence to take your work to the next level.
Photography topics covered:
- Fundamental principles of light.
- Camera & lens basics.
- Understanding exposure.
- Natural and low light shooting.
- Using flash (on/off camera).
- Creative lighting techniques.
- The art of good composition.
- Being creative (without the gimmicks).
- Posing Basics.
- Editing basics.
Wedding Photography Courses
I offer short and long-term mentoring programmes to help launch your business. You’ll learn how to avoid some of the mistakes people make when starting out.
I will share my knowledge gained from the Asian wedding industry and be on hand to consult you every step of the way. I don’t hold anything back.
There’s a lot involved in the running a wedding photography business. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Uncovering your unique style.
- Photography and office equipment required.
- Sourcing products (albums etc.).
- Pricing for profit.
- How to target the right clients without a portfolio.
- How to maintain your creative integrity while delivering to clients expectations.
- Dealing with different religious and cultural traditions.
- Guerrilla marketing (unconventional marketing for the poor man)
By the end of your mentoring, you will have the skills and confidence to build a successful business.
The business training is open to anyone in the wedding industry at any level.
Together we will analyse the strengths and weaknesses in your marketing strategy. After reviewing your business, I will provide actionable information to enhance your brand presence, revenue and customer service.
Acquisition, sales and customer care are three of the main areas that need constant attention to run a successful business. Most workshops and tutorials tend to talk a lot about how to get leads, but few reveal what to do after you get an enquiry.
I dedicate an entire module to teaching you how to conduct an effective consultation. One that results in booking more of the right clients for your business. You’ll also learn how to inspire your customers to spend more, without the hard sell.
Business topics covered include:
- Business Start-up and Management.
- Legal responsibilities.
- Cost effective marketing (Guerrilla marketing).
- Smart Social Media Marketing.
- Understanding Facebook Ads (Tips and Secrets).
- SEO Training and Consultation.
- Customer service.
- Selling without the hard sell.
- How to add value to products and services.
All the training courses come with a one-hour consultation. This meeting is to determine your goals and the areas we should be focusing on during the course. The consultation can be over the phone, online or in-person.
I also offer a paid consultation service. You can use this session to ask me anything about business or photography. If you go on to book a training session within two weeks, I will credit the consultation fee towards the course fee.
How to Book
If you’re motivated and serious about learning, give me a call on 07984 644704. We’ll discuss the best options for you and get you booked in for the earliest date(s) available.
We’ll discuss the best options for you and get you booked in for the earliest date(s) available.
To download a training information pack fill in the form below.
Know someone interested in photography training? Share this page with them.