Share/Save A collection of smoke photos. All photos of smoke taken with a Nikon D300, Nikon SB900 Speedlight (remote), Incense, black background, and lots of patience. All shots were taken manually without the use of a tripod. Click on the following link to view a step-by-step tutorial on how to photograph smoke. Share/Save
Talk to us..
If you would like to book an appointment to come and see us, feel free to call us on the numbers below. Alternatively you can use this contact form and tell us as much as you can about your wedding.
We will do our utmost to reply to you the same day.
Comments relating to a specific post, or anything else you read throughout the blog, should ideally be left via the comments section on the approriate post/page. That way your query may be answered by another reader and any replies may also be beneficial to others.
You can also find the answers to some of the most common questions by going to the FAQ page.
Tel: 07984 644704 | | 07862 725427 | 0208 1338704
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Enquiries: email@example.com
- ROBERTO on Sikh Pre Wedding Ceremonies in Kent – Rennu & Mike
- Charlie on Bloopers and Outtakes
- Stephen on How to Photograph Smoke – Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Celinda on How to Photograph Smoke – Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Day 22 Photo Challenge: Smoke | Blooming Lately on How to Photograph Smoke – Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Yemek Tarifleri on Sikh Pre Wedding Ceremonies in Kent – Rennu & Mike